- Welcome to Destiny!
- Get Connected
- Coming Up...
- Contact Us
1. We believe the Scriptures to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
2. We believe in the Trinity of one God, eternal and self-existent, manifested to man as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood as a sacrifice for our sins; He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High.
5. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Christ, to convict men of sin, and to empower the believer.
6. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin.
7. We believe that man can be justified only by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that water baptism identifies us with the death and burial of Christ, and that we should arise to walk in newness of life.
9. We believe that the true Church is composed of such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
10. We believe in the personal, literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge both the living and the dead.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead.
12. We believe in everlasting joy and blessing for the believer, with judgement and everlasting punishment for the unbeliever.
13. We believe that Christ wants the members of His Church to carry the gospel into all the world.
14. We believe that the Holy Spirit is at work today within the Church through His gifts, fruits, and anointed ministers.
15. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to every believer and need to be activated and exercised to fulfill their divine purpose of blessing the Church.
16. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, in which the Spirit is sent to gift each believer with their own private prayer/praise language used to edify themselves, and that such a baptism empowers the believer to be effective for Christ.
17. We believe in divine healing of the body, as part of the atoning work of Jesus Christ. This healing can be received and also ministered to others by various gifts.
18. We believe in the full function of the five-fold ministry, which was given to perfect and equip the believers so they can enter into the work of their ministry, thereby edifying the whole Body of Christ.
19. We believe in the present day ministries of the apostles and prophets, which Christ has set in the Church as foundational and revelational ministries.
20. We believe these two ministries will be restored to function in full power and authority before the literal second coming of Christ.